Bon Hiver ;-)

It's been a long time since I have posted, so you would THINK that I would have a lot to write.

It has been quite eventful.  Lots of changes. I DO have a new sense of what it's all about here on the old floating rock...we call earth. Some of it is not so pretty.
But I do not necessarily want to talk about it.

I have many stories about why there has been big  change in...friendships, jobs, and eventually a place to live.
I have some opinions and a massive amount of observations regarding integrity of actions, loyalty in relationships and the responsibilities of being creative, being intuitive and being...simply a human being.
But, so what.

I have learned much about who people really are...and what humans are willing and/or capable of allowing in their lives.  And what they are able to give...when it comes right down to it.
I have a new insight into the ability of remaining level headed, balanced and open-hearted while in the midst of turmoil.
I have a new respect for those of us...who truly have done our homework, "no matter what that may entail', as my guides used to say.
And I still feel some disdain for the weakness in denial.
But...that hardly matters.

I have a more sensitive compass for the dysfunction that I witness in  everyday clumsy and UN-filtered actions of others. And have created even wider boundaries...or "margins", again as my guides would say......so I can create a clearer environment for compassion.

I cannot tolerate bullyness, narcissism or phony-ness.

But honestly, I really don't want to talk about it.

The learning continues.......

So...having said all that.... Since it is the Holidays...I wanted to provide some exceptional music for those  of you who come to my blog and leave it up just to listen to the playlist. I love to hear that!
So...here you have it.

Oh yes, my art page is somewhat updated.  Please take a look....http://parellelvisions.blogspot.com/
and if you open that page in a new browser or tab, you can listen while you look!

If you are NEW to this blog, and I know there are a few of you out there...
please look at some older posts. (You can scroll down to the bottom of this page and see some and/or click on the archive menu on the far left.)  I am beginning to believe, that there's some good stuff there.

Shall we.......?

See you next year.......................

3 comments:

laura said...

Love the new look! That photo is is just beautiful. I understand what you mean on the low tolerance for narcissism. It's once thing to understand that as a society we're becoming more self-centered (blogs, tweets, facebook)...it's an entirely different thing to see people around you living with their inside monsters so publicly displayed for all the world to see (and for close friends to deal with). Which I suppose some would say is the idea, but sometimes there is only so much you can take under the duty of being a good friend.

Again, that photo is just beautiful!

Christine Marie said...

THANKS, Laura!
Of course the look will morph again at the crack of 2011!
But I DO like this red.
BTW...that photo is my back deck at an angle from the kitchen door...
It was cool enough, but for some reason, the B/W added more personality.

Linda said...

Love the slide show! You are a gifted artist. Thank you for sharing your work!