UPDATE and EXCITING ANNOUNCEMENT!


WHERE HAVE I BEEN?
Can't really say...
My creative life has not been dormant, exactly...but contained if you will, within the confines of my own little head. My writing activity was replaced with  "talking to myself" and embedding stories into my brain...over and over. My Artistic endeavors that you can see HERE...have not been UPDATED in a while, but the 'gallery' at Parallel Visions still exists.


I have had some time now, since I removed myself from 'the life'...to observe the Light-Worker community from a different perspective. And I must say...it's really poppin' out there. I see a lot of enthusiastic healers that are obviously bringing in the golden age through commitment and sincerity. It's breath taking to know for myself, that so long ago I had flowed with the First Wave of LightWorkers...and that NOT so long ago I was one of  the very few who were speaking the ASCENSION language and teaching the reality of the LightBody and the Great Shift. The information was so newly communicated, it was fresh, awe-inspiring and pure.
I am hoping that the REALITY, as well as the AWE continues to be the impetus for the MANY, who have in the last few years,  come out of the dark...into the LIGHT :-) to play their part in the Golden Age. To bring forth their divine roles with humility and with the constant knowing that our lessons never end...no matter how highly regarded they may be as a teacher, channel, communicator.
 I am hoping that the New Wavers know that being in the Light and taking their part in this shift does not necessarily mean that it is the limelight that will be shining on them and that the platform from which they express their teaching, findings, experiences may not be a stage, exactly.
I am hoping that the language and modalities of Healing and working the LIGHT evolves as does the HEALER & LightWorker themselves.  Because when those things remain congruent...there is no chance of the beauty that IS the Ascension Process being watered down by overzealous broadcasters that do not understand how their personal INTERNAL journey must continue.  And that it can, for a time (soul-respective), seem darker and darker...as more of the Light is being transmitted.
I am hoping that the extreme commitment of "NO MATTER WHAT", when one embarks on the Spiritual Path, as I did... will be apparent when I observe, communicate with healers and LightWorkers either personally or across cyberspace, and that those encounters will not have me shaking my head sadly... because what I sense is a 'list' of shortcuts to enable one to skip steps and an egoistic desire to invoke a CURE instead of assisting in True HEALING. 
~~~~~


So, I'm  back in the swing of things with a plan.
  And I am hoping.....that you can see how cool it's going to be.
I am offering an inspiring e-mail experience...wait......I am offering a daily metaphysical reminder...no that's not it either...it's more of an e-course.....but no....it's more than that......
JEEEEEZ..................What is it, that I am offering?
OK...here we go......................
I am offering an opportunity for you to receive in your inbox everyday an inspiring, informative, fun, creative, thought provoking , tear-jerking , creativity-nudging, eye-candy treat E-mail from ME.
The possibilities are endless....READ ON:


GRACE~NOTES

What is: "GRACE~NOTES"?

It's an E-course, daily inspiration, break from the grindstone. One email will reach you daily to evoke creativity, promote deep thought, to teach and to inspire. With each "Grace~Note" you will receive a glorious combination of several of the following: (It will be different each time.)

~Suggestions, lessons on how to embrace your spiritual moment.
~Inspirational artwork/photography.
~Moving poetry~Book titles of interest ~Lessons for and of the Spirit
~Music to feed you~ New Book titles and excerpts
~Prompts for creativity~Thought provoking questions
~Fun exercises to expand your mind
~Seasonal inspirations~Links to websites, blogs, articles, interesting people, current events and magical places
~Also you will receive an alert each time I update my BLOG, "Intermezzo". And SO much more...because the possibilities are endless.



It will be as if you are taking a class/doing a workshop without having to "go anywhere". Who knows, in the future this could become a more interactive forum and...eventually, I would like to expand this platform where I can communicate via the Internet...Using SKYPE and video. (Don't be surprised if you get a link to a video of ME sooner than later)


The cost is 20.00 for one month of surprises... paid through Pal Pal.

NOVEMBER "GRACE~NOTES" will begin on the first of the month .
Deadline to subscribe is October 30.

If you are having an issue with Pay-Pal just E-mail me at the new address I created JUST for this project or leave a comment on this post. You must renew monthly, if you so desire.
 For Instance, to continue to receive "Grace~Notes", you must subscribe by sending in payment by the 30th of November...to start receiving Grace Notes for December. 
Don't worry, I will send reminders.
Click Below to purchase 30 days of November Grace~Notes
$20.00!
 

3 comments:

Sis said...

This is beautiful...... I am in!!!!You are really something....

laura said...

I love this! I could use the inspiration! So you are saying that I can pay $20 through paypal and then get 30 days of inspiring e-lessons from you?!! Less than $1.00 a day???? Say it is so!???

Juliana said...

Beautiful concept .... inspiring and innovative :).